Lisa Morales Bio and Career Timeline
Lisa Morales is a TV Personality, International Model, Fitness Mentor & Philanthropist
Featured in some of the most affluent Television Networks and Modeling forums since 2006, Lisa has experience that spans nearly every scope of the Entertainment Industry. With a strong work ethic, broad appeal, beauty and charm that is undeniable, her ability to impact both Spanish and English speaking audiences is limitless.
Cuban decent, height 5’3”, hair long dark brown, eyes brown, bust 34C, waist 24, hips 35, weight 105 lbs. olive skin tone.
- Miss October in the Buffalo Jeans 2015 Intababes Calendar with Maxim Magazine
- Published in Men's Fitness Germany March issue
- Catalog Cover Model for Chica Rica 2015 Swimwear Collection.
- Face of HotMiamiStyles and Billboard Model
- Featured in Diaro Las Americas Newspaper
- Sports Illustrated- Lovely Lady of the Day
- Fox Sports Foxy Lady of the Day
- 2010 Top 10 Maxim’s Hometown Hotties
- Featured in several Maxim USA magazine Issues
- Red carpet host of Maxim’s Super bowl Party 2011 in Fort Lauderdale,
- Maxim Host and Spokeswoman for Maxim Spring Break 2011 Panama City
- Face and Host for Jose Cuervo / Maxim’s, “Cuervo Games 2011”interviewing such well-known artists as LMFAO, B.O.B., and the band Good Charlotte.
- Host of Fuse TV Top 100 Sexy Beats Music countdown with Co Host American idol contestant Adam Lambert and rapper Flo Rida
- Lisa Morales is the face and the first and original model of Hot Miami Styles a very popular online clothing retail store which has become very successful from 2011 to present. Hot Miami Styles currently has a billboard on I95 north in Miami FL with Lisa Morales as featured face and brand
- Former Host Telemundo’s TV show Nitido, sports segment - which airs every Saturday at 12pm EST on Telemundo.
- Spoke Model for Direct TV Ad Campaign 2010
- Cover of Natural Muscle Fitness Magazine 2010
- “Model Latina”, season 2 a reality series on SiTV that was the first modeling competition of its kind to feature Latina Models from around the US.
- Lisa landed the role as the actress playing Pitbull’s girlfriend in the infamous, “Hotel Room Service” Music Video released in 2009
- Lisa appeared on Univision’s popular TV Program, Caliente in 2006 which featured some of the most prominent Latin Artists from around the globe. Lisa competed in their international contest “Super Chica Caliente”, winning with an impressive 2 million votes
- Deco Drive
- NBC Good Morning South FL TV show
- Fuse TV
- Spike TV
- Mega TV
- Accesso Total
Newspaper Features & Articles
- Miami Herald
- The Sun Sentinel
- CNN Espanol recognized Lisa as their Noti Mujer de la semana (translation the women of the week )- (which means someone who is inspiring, and influential women in the community for her outstanding career and Goals)
Co-founder of Miami Model Citizens Charity Organization created early 2013. Giving back, making a difference and changing the stereotype about "pretty girls" is very important to Lisa. The team volunteers twice per month supporting rescued animals, less fortunate families, Miami Beaches and the Homeless. Miami Model Citizens motto is "More than a bunch of pretty faces".
Lisa’s passion for fitness and nutrition started at an early age when she started modeling 12 years ago. Lisa landed her first fitness cover for Natural Muscle Magazine in 2010. Working out and eating clean has been part her lifestyle. Lisa has inspires and motivates so many young women and with her fitness page where she shares her tips and secrets to her bubble butt, Ab workouts, healthy recipes, routine schedule and best fitness advice. Playboy.com recently stated "Lisa as the best butt in the internet".
- Dedicated and loyal to her fans with over 6 Million followers with Instagram and Facebook. Her website receives traffic on average for any given month from 50k-200k visits.
Print Lisa's Biography