Lisa Morales is a TV Personality, Host, Model, Brand Ambassador, Philanthropist, and Fitness Mentor. Featured in some of the most affluent TV networks and modeling forums, Lisa has experience that spans nearly every scope of the entertainment industry. With a strong work ethic, broad appeal, beauty and charm that is undeniable, her ability to impact both Spanish and English speaking audiences is limitless.
- Appeared on Univision’s popular TV Program, Caliente, which featured some of the most prominent Latin Artists from around the globe. Lisa competed in the show’s international contest “Super Chica Caliente,” winning with an impressive 2 Million votes. Lisa was chosen to compete in “Model Latina”, Season 2 a reality series on SiTV that was the first modeling competition of its kind to feature Latina Models from around the US.
- Landed the role as the actress playing Pitbull’s girlfriend in the infamous, Hotel Room Service music video released in 2009 with currently 82,895,991 views.
- Spokesmodel for Direct TV and Direct TV Mas ad campaigns.
- Landed the cover of Natural Muscle Fitness Magazine.
- Landed the cover of Zumba Fitness’s Z-Life Magazine, and selected as lead model.
- Reporter for Venue Magazine, covering celebrities such as Actor William Levy, Singer/Actor Carlos Ponce, and Telenova Actress Ana Lucia Dominguez.
- Model for Passion Forever women’s sleepwear line, featured in Sears and Kmart.
- Selected as one of Maxim’s “Hometown Hotties” in 2010, winning by popular votes.
- Featured model in Maxim in multiple issues.
- Host of Maxim’s 2011 Super Bowl Party in Fort Lauderdale, becoming a Maxim Host and Spokeswoman covering “Maxim Spring Break 2011 Panama City.”
- Host of Jose Cuervo / Maxim’s, “Cuervo Games 2011” interviewing such well-known artists as LMFAO, B.O.B., and the band Good Charlotte.
- Host of Fuse TV’s “Top 100 Sexy Beats Music Countdown” with Co-Host American Idol contestant Adam Lambert and Rapper Florida.
- Co-Host for Telemundo’s Descrontrol music TV show from 2010-2012.
- Sports Illustrated’s the “Lovely Lady of the Day” multiple times.
- Fox Sports’ “Foxy Lady of the Day.”
- Lead model (and the first and original model) of Hot Miami Styles, a very popular online clothing retail store which has become very successful. Lisa has been regularly featured in online catalogs and billboards for Hot Miami Styles.
- Cover model for Chica Rica Swimwear catalogs for the 2012-2014 collection.
- Former Host of Telemundo’s TV show Nitido, a sports segment that airs every Saturday at 12pm EST on Telemundo.
- Celebrity Judge for the Bliss Guy competition at the Bliss Spa at the W Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale since 2011.
- Brand Ambassador for a variety of companies through social media.
- Deco Drive
- NBC Good Morning South FL TV show
- Fuse TV
- Spike TV
- Mega TV
- Accesso Total
- CNN Espanol
Newspaper Features & Articles
- Miami Herald
- South Florida Sun Sentinel
- CNN Espanol recognized Lisa as their “Noti Mujer de la Semana” (translation the women of the week), which means someone who is inspiring, and influential women in the community for her outstanding career and goals.
Lisa is one of the founders of Miami Model Citizens charity organization created in early 2013. Miami Model Citizens are more than a bunch of pretty faces. They are trailblazers from the fashion, business, and social scene focused upon making an impact upon our South Florida community through charity volunteerism and philanthropy. The organization has already been involved with several causes including:
- American Cancer Society
- Humane Society of Greater Miami
- Easter Seals South Florida Disability Services
- Miami Lighthouse for the Blind
- Paws 4 You Pet Rescue
- Peaceful Ridge Horse Rescue
- Discrimination Free Zone.
Join us as we embark on this journey!
While Lisa is most known for her endearing on-screen presence as a Host and Model, she is also known for her “stellar abs” and body that have girls (and guys) everywhere asking, “How does she do it?” Lisa’s passion for fitness and nutrition is not one she takes lightly. Working out 5 days a week and eating clean is part of her lifestyle. Lisa has inspired and motivated so many young women that she decided to create a fitness page dedicated specially to her female followers where she shares her workout routine videos, pictures, meals, and fitness tips. Currently Lisa is working on some other various fitness projects.
Lisa is a top social media influencer. Dedicated and loyal to her fans, her social media following exceeding 2.75 Million plus followers on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Playing the Guitar
- Miniature golf
- Video games
Print Lisa's Biography