My nationality is Cuban. I have dual citizenship and have been traveling to Cuba to visit family since I was a child.
- I’m a true Libra meaning I’m social and outgoing. I can start a conversation with pretty much anyone. I’m also very indecisive so when I’m faced with a choice it’s tough for me to make a decision.
- I don’t have tattoos or piercings besides my ears because I’m terrified of needles. I like them on other people but I have zero pain tolerance. I honestly don’t know how I’m going to give birth one day.
- I’m fluent in Spanish and English. Growing up I spoke Spanish at home and learned English in school. I’m very thankful because at age 19, I made my first TV debut. I had a speaking role for a national TV show on the biggest Spanish Network in the world.
- I’m not a morning person. I’d rather sleep in and stay up all night working. That’s when my brain works best!
- My passion for fitness started when I was 18 and wanted abs lol. I remember someone came up to me at the gym and taught me a 4-exercise combo. I repeated it for 3 months and slowly my abs started showing.
- I have a 10-year old Toy Poodle named Romeo. I also call him Monkey, Old man, and Bubba. He’s the sweetest little boy ever and very smart! I wake up to his kisses every morning.
- I’m very optimistic and a strong believer of having good energy around me. If you’re negative, complicated, or always complaining then I’m sorry we can’t be friends lol.
- Traveling is one of my favorite things in the world. I love to experience the beauty of other cultures. My ultimate goal is to see and experience as much of the world as I can.
- I’m a very visual person. I remember faces, places, and even what I wore to an event 15 years ago. With that being said, I’m horrible at remembering names. You can tell me your name and 10 seconds later I’ve already forgot.
- I moved out of my parent’s house at age 16 and into a very tiny studio. It didn’t even have a stove. I remember telling my mom to please cook and bring me food every day.
- I don’t like spicy food. Actually, I hate it! I tell the waiters “I’m allergic” so they take me serious when I say nothing spicy! Even then I still ask my friends to taste it before I eat it.
- The one person I could talk to about anything is my mom. She’s my best friend and knows my biggest secrets. If we don’t speak or see each other for 2 days, she’s already calling to ask what’s wrong.
- Before my TV and modeling career began, I was a full-time store manager for Aldo. My first year I won best rookie manager and was promoted to the highest volume store in the US. One year later I won the best store award and was flown to Canada to personally meet Aldo. I was only 20 years old at the time.
- My biggest accomplishment is being able to make a living doing what I love. We didn’t have social media when I started my career so I had to physically attend lots of castings and networking events to book jobs. I’m very proud of myself for being able to stay on top of my game for all these years. You know what they say “do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.”
Lisa morales you are an amazing woman
Omg ?. Luv u so much! So proud of you. Your beautie, your heart ❤️, your drive. Thank you. Can’t wait to see what’s next.
That’s pretty Awesome. … ms. Morales. . Thank you for sharing. .
You are amazing Lisa!! Much respect:) Thank you for sharing!
no you are! 😉 xoxo
Lol that so funny, you pretty much describes my personality lol, You are so beautiful and really awesome, love your bod and Im working towards getting there lol, one day, I like donuts too much though XDXDXD
I Like red velvet cupcakes too much !! lol but it’s all about finding a balance 😉 Welcome to my page gorgeous!
Hola Lisa! Eres una muy bella, pero sobre todo muy inteligente. Solo pase a dejarte mis saludos y a decirte q te sigo en FB. Éxitos. ?
An amazing amount of accomplishments for someone so young.
Thank you 🙂 xoxo!
Thats what i call someone who’s legit determined about themselves?.
I’ve been following you since you were on Descontrol! You are amazing and I wish you continued success in the future.
So excited for your new blog and getting to know you better through this outlet! I have been a fan for years, when I first found out about you and MMC when I used to live in Miami and you were so kind when we spoke! Can’t wait to see future posts from you Lisa 🙂
Ok so what were the four ab workouts, do share? ?
next post !
Hi Lisa, pretty awesome to see and add one fan from India. Hope to see you here lots of love ????
So glad I accidentally came across your Instagram page?I’m a libra too and yes, omg we are indecisive? You are inspiring!
We are a lot alike. Thanks for sharing this and your blog. We need women to inspire not only beauty on the outside but also on the inside. Hoping to hear about your meal planning.
Hola señorita Lisa Morales mis felicitaciones por su excelente trabajos en la América central y en la América del Norte U.S.A. Infinitos besos para ti bellísima Lisa Morales!
I loved reading this and I get a good sense of your personality through each posts. Im new here so I know this post is old but its like all I want to say is. Hi nice to meet you! Lol. Great blog!